Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SURPRISE SURPRISE

What a day! Revelations galore! hahaha.. ;p
I though today would be just another ordinary day, but it wasn't!

My day started rough though, was late for an exam coz i'm still adjusting to waking up early at 6:00am for my 7:30 espanyol class. I really am trying to wake up early, but still i cant seem to arrive on time! haha.. ;p My exam result was pretty bad! az in! i don't like my teacher, coz he's the weirdest teacher i've ever encountered!! haha! cuckoo crazy! haha!

For the rest of the day, my itinerary revolved around the CPA Library to study for our qualifying exam (CEL4). At random intervals, i dose off for 5-10 mins. or go out for restroom breaks, or go to the canteen to buy snacks, or chit-chat with my co-reviewees (abaaahh! haha). And with that being said, one of my classmates approached me to analyze some text messages from certain friends (indentity concealed).. and the context of the messages were really funny! It was suggestive that the two people who exchanged those messages had some kinda thing going on! hahaha.. ;p I really wanted to figure out their identities, however my source wouldn't tell me.. coz it was strictly confidential! To make the long story short, being the 'chismoso/uchosero' that i seldom am (seldom?!), i got my way, and found out the identities of those strictly confidential creatures!!! haha!!! ;p After i knew bout their identities, grabeh, i laughed so hard jud! az in!!! boisterous laughter to the highest level, maximum volume!!! hahaha.. ;p Anyhoo, don't even bother asking me bout this story, cause i swore that i would never tell this piece of information to anyone! haha!!!! I'll leave you guys to find this out for yourselves, goodluck! hahaha!!!

I was quite relieved as well today, cause Lufa and I went to the department to negotiate the rescheduling of our CEL4 exam and we we're able to haggle sir matero to move it to next friday, which would give us ample time to study! Our exam was supposedly scheduled this friday, and thank heavens, it was moved! *Sighs* I can rest, and still have enough time to finish studying!

I was really shocked this evening, a dear frend, ate mar, just lost her unborn baby, so sad! Maybe it was because of the stress last barangay elections. I went with Fifi and some polsci frends awhile ago to visit her at the hospital. Glad to know, she's already doing fine, and we we're all laughing at her room, exchanging jokes and stories to cheer her up. Then some of us went to Larsians to eat dinner, then proceeded on going home.

Currently, not much's happening, just doing my usual routine of cleaning my mailbox and downloading music.. hehe.. ;p I'll keep you posted if any development's gonna happen. ok?

BTW, i haven't seen my secret crush for days nah, huhuhu... so sad! :c

No comments: