Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A SECRET CRUSH

I’ve seen you around
I’ve seen you in school

Walking down the corridors like you do

Friends surrounding, admirers crowding

There’s not a chance to speak to you

I know you’ve seen me stare

Seen me wanting, my desires too

Seen me stack it when your there,

And not knowing what to do.

What I wonder is

Is there ever a chance?

Ever a moment or two

Where I’ll be able to talk to you?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

guess who?! hehe.. ;p

haha.. i feel like i'm back in high school! haha.. but this is for real! haha...
i have this long time crush.. and i never told anyone about him... only 3 of my frends know him, two of them only knows him by face and name and the other one knows him pretty well.. hehe.. ;p

i'm writing this because i can't seem to contain the 'kilig' my crush brought on me a while ago!!! hehe.. he really caught me offguard! haha.. we crosspathed and we were the only people on the covered walk that time.. i recognized him from afar and my heart was pounding like crazy na! haha.. (totally high school) when we got a little closer.. i kinda stole a glance at him and was surprised that he was intently looking at me! and when we really got closer to each other, i looked at him and was so 'kilig' to death! haha!!! we exchanged hi's, he nodded at me and smiled.. the cutest smile ever!!!! hahaha!!!

then i recalled, back when i was campaigning during our school elections, we were introduced to each other by a friend who was also my partymate, coz i ask my friend to introduce me to my crush! wahaha.. but it was really informal and short cause they still had classes.. but i was able to deliver my speech in their class. I really thought, he wouldn't remember me for that, and it was months ago, to be exact.. last february pa.. but he did, and i'm soo happy!!! wahaha.. ;p

i really can't wait to see him again, and i hope this time, we could talk to each other na!!! :] hehe..

anyways.. to divert you guys from the sillyness of my crush discussion... i had an earthquake moment kanina! ;p i was with ivan, lufa and sandra in the library, when ivan suddenly told us that the building's shaking.. and i really thought he was shaking our table as a joke.. but he wasn't and we really felt and saw the effects of the tremor to the electric fan, tables, floor, etc.. haha.. watched the local news and found out that the earthquake came from bohol.. hehe.. ;p
that's all... haha!

back to my crush.. i have yet to reveal who he is! i have lots of crushes, and almost everyone know about them, but i'd like to keep this for myself lang muna.. hehe..

No comments: