Monday, November 5, 2007

3 LITTLE WORDS I'M NOT ABLE TO SAY

Watched The OC a couple of days ago and i can't seem to get these lines off my mind.. This was a poem by ryan for taylor... how he delivered the poem was really sweet... actually part of the poem.. coz taylor was the one who finished reading it.. hehe.. well anyways, here goes:

A sonnet: I don't know how to write.
A haiku: 5-7-5 seems too tight.

Then there are three little words I'm not able to say

But Taylor, this is what I can tell you today
Though I can't say those words tonight
Please stick with me because I feel someday I might

god how i wish someone could tell me these lines.. in the right situation of course! haha... ;p after this, i should keep telling myself to stop being too delusional! haha.. seriously! i dunno, but i feel like lately i've been repressing some kind of emotion.. i can't tell yet! (hindi yan utot! promise! hahah) aie basta, it's been bothering me a bit, but i'm not too caught up with thinking it might happen... again, i don't want to be delusional! hehehe.. ;p

maybe, just maybe.. i'm being the scaredy-cat that i am and just completely trying to avoid getting hurt again.. and maybe, i just know it kinda won't work... well most of me, feels like it really wouldn't work! haha.. ;p maybe that's the reason why i'm not that bothered! haha.. confusing ain't it?! hahaha

anyhoo... i'm sleeping in a little while.. cause i have to try this new thing called 'sleeping early'.. hehe.. for most 11pm's not that early anymore.. but for someone who sleeps at a usual 2am the least, it's quite big of a change.. :] I have to practice waking up early.. dang! body clock's got to change again! hmph! but i've got to think, that it's for the best, especially now that our grading system in our review have turned at its ultimate worst!!!

to give u the scenario... our usual cut-off grade was 75% = 2.0 .. but guess what, now.. its 75% = 3.0 !!! I soo hate it! hmph!

gots to sleep nah! gudnyt y'all! :]

No comments: