Monday, August 18, 2008

HE BLEW IT


Was there ever a chance in your life when you felt like something so simple would mean so much to you? I think all of us have had fair shares of those moments. I would have had.. days ago, but it never happened. And it never will.

Here's the story, days ago, i was really excited because after years of keeping my friendster account, it was about to achieve it's 1000th comment/testimonial. The thing was, i wanted my 1000th comment to be special, to have meaning, and i wanted someone to fill that spot. I know, the idea sounds soo silly, but then again, that's how i am. I am really easy to please.

So what happened was, when it turned 999, i became cautious, and too excited that i asked him if he could do the pleasure of filling it up for me. I was hoping, expecting. But nothing came. Not even a single letter. The day after, still nothing. No pending comments. At that point, i stopped expecting. I was hurt. Something as silly as that would have meant soo much to me. But he never did take the opportunity to make it happen. Tsk. Bummer.

Well, he had his chance and he blew it. Bigtime.

Now, someone has taken his supposed spot. And i'm fine with it. Some things are just not meant to be. I'm still talking to him. I don't want the friendship to end. But the feeling's not there anymore. I hope. Seriously, he's not that important to me anymore. I'm just trying not to care.

2 comments:

Markie said...

ray.. sad kaau.. wa lgi ka ni chika ani.. btw oi, then he's not worth it jud.. for u he's so special but wa jd sha ni effort man lng ug comment.. as in ka less ana ug effort pro wa lng jd sha ni try.. haahaayyy..

Rayadrian said...

haha! lageh uie.. lagobs..
hurting kau.. pero dugay na tu..

let go and let God! haha.. ;p
di naq uie.. hehe