Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST?

Wall-E hearts Eva!

I really wanted to see this movie on the big screen, but sadly I didn't have the time. Good thing Jenny was able to download via torrent a clear copy of the movie and stored it on her iPod. Haha! And so, i was able to watch it while attending our review session on law (talk about multitasking.. haha).

Well anyways, as always Disney and Pixar delivered an awesome animated movie. Though the first few minutes of the movie bored me, the rest left me wanting for more. It was funny, romantic and exciting all at the same time. I really liked how the movie was able to place real emotions on the robots (Wall-e and Eva were a match made in heaven, make that universe! sooo cute!). Also, never in my life have i seen a cockroach as cute as Wall-e's buddy! haha! But no, my perspective still hasn't change, cockroaches are one of the grosses, most disgusting creatures ever! haha!

Anyhoo, i also love the song that Wall-e kept on playing. "It Only Takes A Moment", originally from Hello Dolly. So romantic. Ehem.. excerpts:

..and that is all
that love's about
and we'll recall when time runs out

that it only took a moment
to be loved a whole life long..

How i wish someone would also hold my hand while that song's being played.


No comments: