Sunday, January 13, 2008

SIGNALS

STOP.. slow down, take a deep breath..
hehe.. ;p excerpts from A Mind of It's Own

anyhoo, i feel like everything's moving way too fast lately. First, our never ending quest for achieving a passing grade in our accounting classes. 2 months to go till graduation, and yeah, we are now feeling all the pressures there are for an accountancy student. We are attached to our calculators! haha! Seriously, we are. For the start of 2008, i have yet a total of ZERO night outs! Sacrifices! Everything about my academic life, stresses me out!

READY.. get ready to explode! haha.. ;p
i'm just soo happy, that most of the queries and speculations i've been having since last year have already revealed themselves to me.. :]

thanks to my ever clever tactics and my intuition.. and of course, a little snooping around here and there, i've uncovered some of the greatest mysteries around me, greater than national treasure's book of secrets! haha.. but like most mysteries, they have to be kept secret.. and please don't ask me anything, coz my answer would either be.."no, i won't tell" or "yes, i won't tell"...haha! just trust ur intuitions, and i guess u guys are already smart enough to figure out the signs.. hehehe.. let's just see if they unveil themselves to u.. that is if ur lucky.. haha... ;p

GO.. if you want to! :]
hehe.. aie basta.. i'm having the grandest time every time we talk... and i don't know how long that will last.. :] weeeee... hehehe.. :]

thank u imaginary friend! :] hehehe... :]

No comments: