Thursday, January 17, 2008

DRAINING

everything's sooo draining!!!

awhile ago during our am class, i was soo depressed. Super depressed. I registered very low grades from our pre-mid exams and quizzes! huhu.. :c The scores would have been ok, if the grading system wasn't changed to pressure us even more! The department's trying to stress us out to death!!! huhu.. :c

I tried to lift my spirits up kanina, by being my normal silly self, but it didn't work! And it seemed like, i wasn't the only one feeling low with how things turned out earlier. We are graduating students, and the teachers aren't really helping us. They talk about some people not graduating in the past and doing retakes, and i don't think it helps at all! If they're trying to pressure us to achieve good grades by scaring us with the possibility of not graduating, etc.. then it's not working! It just isn't!!! I hate it! From the way things are going, people are losing interest with the review!

I'm guessing next week wouldn't get any better! In fact, it might be the worst week of the sem so far... :c While majority of Cebu's feeling festive, ARC reviewees aren't!

Buhay student! :c

No comments: