Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TRUTH OR DARE

10.12.09

I’m never ever playing DARE ever again!

A 6th NYP batchmate of mine, Arnie, visited Cebu for the weekend for a wedding. He texted me last Saturday if we could meet up but since I partied the night away last Friday, I decided to avoid any further ramblings from my parents and stayed at home. Eventually we then decided to finally meet up on a Monday night [which was today] before he leaves for Manila the morning after.

We met at Ayala, and coincidentally Ronah and Borge were there. So they joined us for the night. Had dinner in Dessert Factory and walked around the Terraces till Ronah decided to go home. The three of us on the otherhand decided to go get us some drinks in Mango where we ended up ultimately in Doce.

Ordered this one particular drink contained in a glass pitcher and Arnie then suggested wed play this game of truth or dare. We had to create a criteria, for example, ‘songs by Mariah Carey’, and each one of us have to mention one. The one who blanks out or repeated an answer, loses. Each one of us had a shot glass and losing would mean choosing truth or dare while drinking a shot. From start until the pitcher was empty all we chose was truth. Questions were ALL sex related! Hehe!

Well anyways, since noone chose dare, Borge and Arnie agreed that we continue playing the game 3 times and the loser had no other choice but to accept a dare. I was against it, but I had no choice, I was outnumbered.

1st game, Arnie lost. The dare: Ask the name of the cute foreigner right across our table. Mission Completed in record time, the foreigner’s name was Joel from London.

2nd game, Borge lost. The dare: Ask Joel, if he and his friend were straight, bi, or gay. Mission Completed, they were both straight. Joel then approached our table and asked us if we were all gay. We just laughed. Hehe

3rd game, I lost. The dare: Go to an area in Mango and do a monologue + interaction with the people around. My say, I didn’t want to do it. And so they made another dare: Go to Joel’s table and talk with them for 1 minute. I was panic-stricken! I just didn’t know what to do! It took them a really really really long time to convince me to do the dare but eventually I did it.

“Hi, can I sit down with you guys?”, my introduction line. Their reactions were confused, but they had no choice since I already sat down with them. I then proceeded on asking them a lot of questions, like how long are they staying here in Cebu, where have they gone to, etc. To be honest, though it was quite embarrassing, I had a good chat with Joel and Simon. They were really nice and I never really noticed that our conversation almost ran for 5 minutes already. I was engrossed with conversing with them. Haha! And have i mentioned that Joel was really cute? Hehe!

After we talked though, I went back to our table and was shocked that noone was there! I panicked again and walk out of the scene as if nothing was wrong. Apparently, Borge and Arnie were playing a new game of hide and seek! They showed themselves though after I passed by a couple of tables. Ugh.

The Ending. We walked from Mango to Ramos where Borge bade goodbye, then to Mcdo Jones. Arnie got in a cab and went back to where they were staying. I saw Daven and Te Dax and Krummy in Jollibee and chatted with them for awhile. Finally, went home tipsy.

Moral Lesson: I’m never ever playing DARE ever again!

2 comments:

Rhai Ken said...

or you could do that again. exciting man.. hahaha

Josh said...

His Joel from London. How cute was he? And how old do you think he was?

And are you sure he's straight? 2 guys in Cebu. Hmmm. Lol

Nice blog by the way. Cheers!