Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SANDY'S HITCHED

It was all too sudden.
A best friend of mine just got married.

I was extremely shocked when she dropped in the news late last month. My mouth just dropped open and I just needed to get a glass of water and some air. After it sunk in, I asked her for details. It was quite funny though, because, according to her, she told me long ago, that she was knocked up, and I just didn't believe her. I really assumed it was just a joke. But yes, she is pregnant.

Janson and I as well as a few high school friends of hers were there to celebrate with her on her big day.
Photobucket

Well anyways, I'm just so happy for her and I wish her all the best on this new chapter of her life.

CONGRATULATIONS AMEGAH! ;]

1 comment:

James Arnold Nogra said...

My favorite occasion is wedding... ahehehehehe