Saturday, September 6, 2008

JUST STAND UP [LIVE]

Thank God for cable! I was really anticipating to see the divas perform. The number gave me chills! Though it wasn't quite what i expected to see, it certainly didn't disappoint. Leann and Melissa Etheridge wasn't around but Nicole Scherzinger was. (is that how her last name's supposed to be spelled? haha!) Well anyways, here's the clip from their performance.




And oh, btw, Miley's part, still for me, didn't quite fit in. I mean, c'mon let's face it, all of them are already established divas with great voices to match but her's was just 'thru whatevah!' Haha! I'm no Miley hater, in fact, I really like her, but she just seemed to be out of place among those performers. Well maybe they needed her to catch the young audiences for the cause which is totally not a bad thing at all. :]

Anyhoo, according to lye (my dear friend).. watch out for OUR performances for Stand Up 4 AIDS! lol! just kidding! cheer-ree-yoos!

1 comment:

Markie said...

hahaha Just Stand Up To Aids will be performed first at the Home For The Golden Gays!